Med Center Health 10K Classic
Med Center Health 10K Classic (10K only) is part of the bg3. Learn more.
Follow @MedCenterHealth on Twitter or Med Center Health 10K Classic on Facebook for race news, updates, and contests. Use hashtag #10KClassic to post your training photos and race times!
In its 37th year, Med Center Health 10K Classic will be held on the picturesque campus of Western Kentucky University.
Boasting one of the most
beautiful campuses in the nation, with 200 sprawling acres, WKU's main campus features 53 buildings crowning a
commanding hilltop. All race events will start and finish at the bottom of the "Hill" near the Houchens L.T. Smith
photos courtesy of Bowling Green Daily News Photo Staff
Race Day Schedule
- 7:30 am – 5K Run/Walk
- 7:45 am – 1.5 Mile Fun Walk
- 7:55 am – 10K Wheelchair Race
- 8:00 am – Med Center Health 10K Classic
- 9:00 am - Check in for Children's Classic
- 9:30 am - Race Course Closes
- 9:30 am - Children's Classic (grades 4th-6th)
- 9:45 am - Children's Classic (grades kindergarten-3rd)
For a complete schedule, click here.